Monday, November 9, 2009

SnapFish account

Since most of our guests are spread out all over, I thought I'd set up a SnapFish account (www.snapfish.com) we could all use to upload and order photos. This way if you missed a shot of the cake or wanted a picture of the bridesmaids but couldn't collect all of them during the reception, you can find one someone else might have taken and order it! If you have any questions about accessing or using SnapFish just shoot me an email.

ACCOUNT LOGIN INFORMATION
email: jtcole04@gmail.com
password: wedding
click here to visit the website

For now I have placed a stock photo as a place holder for the different albums. There are four: Rehearsal Dinner, Before the Ceremony, Ceremony, and Reception. I figured with all the pictures we'd have coming in we'd need some kind of organization. Now go upload all your photos so John and I can see them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment